Relax, I’ll make it easy for you…
I’m Valerie Adler. My goal is to empower small and medium-sized businesses to take control of their online presence, and to minimise their ongoing costs. The Right Website is truly a one-stop shop for your web development and associated online marketing activities. When you work with me, you’ll be able to enjoy the personal service and lack of inflated costs that come with working with a small business like your own.
My own, broad-based business background means that – whether I get involved with you at the very beginning of your project, or if you’re trying to make improvements to what you’ve already got – I can help you clarify your business objectives and express them in a clear and compelling way.
I will be completely open with you about my pricing structure, and I can assure you that I include a lot of back-end value. I create all sites in WordPress; the notable benefit there is that you can have full control of the site once it’s developed, so ongoing costs can be kept to a minimum. Many developers will charge you extra for many of the elements that come as standard with my services, if they do them at all. That includes strong security, back-end performance enhancements, a rigorous backup schedule and social media integration.
Not sure what you need? Let’s talk it over and create the components that make your site really work for your business
- All TRW websites are fully Responsive, for display on all devices
- Initial Sitemap.xml submission to all major search engines
- Built-in SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) tool, including initial setup of meta description, tags & keywords
- Facebook page setup
- Social Media Integration (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Built-in statistics tracking tool
- Online enquiry/contact form
- Full eCommerce setup
- On site visitor stats
- Compliance with EU Regs on Cookie Control
- Custom sidebar content such as weather, Social Media links, Twitter feed & testimonials
- Strong backend security and automatic backups
- Image galleries and/or slideshows
- Handover and WordPress training as required, including tuition on how to add photos & blog for best SEO